[R] [ANN] Static and dynamic graphics course, July 2007, Salt Lake City

Berwin A Turlach berwin at maths.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jun 12 11:18:13 CEST 2007

G'day Hadley,

On Wed, 30 May 2007 10:57:54 +0200
"hadley wickham" <h.wickham at gmail.com> wrote:

> We're pleased to announce a one day course covering static and dynamic
> graphics using R, ggplot and GGobi. The course will be held just
> before the JSM, on Saturday, 28 July 2007, in Salt Lake City. The
> course will be presented by Dianne Cook and Hadley Wickham.

Where exactly is the course held?  I guess Salt Lake City is big, so is
it close to the place where the JSM is held or at the other end of
town?  I am considering of coming a day early and to attend the course.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

	Berwin

Berwin A Turlach                            Tel.: +65 6515 4416 (secr)
Dept of Statistics and Applied Probability        +65 6515 6650 (self)
Faculty of Science                          FAX : +65 6872 3919
National University of Singapore
6 Science Drive 2, Blk S16, Level 7          e-mail: statba at nus.edu.sg
Singapore 117546                    http://www.stat.nus.edu.sg/~statba