[R] R in Industry

Eric rmailbox at justemail.net
Wed Feb 7 01:02:41 CET 2007

Conversely, unqualified(*) candidates are nearly guaranteed to find
support scarce here.

More seriously, free job boards, highly targeted like the one proposed
do seem to get enough traffic to make it worth the effort to post there.
One example serving the US market for market research is here:
http://quirks.com/jobmart/search.asp

Heck, it could even become a revenue resource for the R Project
foundation if members and supporting institutions got little gold stars
with their postings or some such.

Eric

* Defined as "Unable to follow posting guidelines."