[R] R for SAS & SPSS Users Document

Muenchen, Robert A (Bob) muenchen at utk.edu
Thu Feb 1 00:31:53 CET 2007

Julien Barnier wrote: "... I think it will be very useful to me, even if
I will use it "the reverse way" : learn how to use SAS from R..."

I hadn't thought of using the document in "reverse" to learn SAS or SPSS
if you already know R. I'll have to reread it from that perspective &
see if there are any changes I can make to help in that direction
without a total rewrite. If anyone has any suggestions along those
lines, please send them my way.

Thanks for the PDF tip. Several people suggested that. I thought cutting
& pasting examples would be important, which is not as easy from PDF.
OpenOffice can open the .doc version on Linux if you use that. I have
added a PDF version at the same link ending in PDF:
http://oit.utk.edu/scc/RforSAS&SPSSusers.pdf

Cheers,
Bob

Bob Muenchen (pronounced Min'-chen), Manager
Statistical Consulting Center
U of TN Office of Information Technology
200 Stokely Management Center, Knoxville, TN 37996-0520
Voice: (865) 974-5230
FAX: (865) 974-4810
Email: muenchen at utk.edu
Web: http://oit.utk.edu/scc,