[R] apply in zoo

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:21:19 CET 2007

1. Please read the last line on every message to r-help and in particular
the part about providing reproducible code when you post.

2. Your third argument to apply is wrong.  sharpe is a function but
sharpe(...whatever...) is not.  Suggest you carefully review the
examples on the ?apply page if the difference is not clear.