[R] train nnet

Manuel Castejón Limas manuel.castejon at unileon.es
Sat Dec 15 23:12:07 CET 2007

Dear Ilh

I was planning to dedicate a few hours this christmas to improve the AMORE
package. I would like to explore the possibilities of the openMP library
and to  programm a few more training algorithms. Right now the rbf
extension is ready but under testing.

I think that what you ask for would not need much time to get done. If you
provide me a detailed definition of your needs I can include them in my
to-do list. For that purpose it could be adequate to send me an email to
mcasl at unileon.es

Best wishes.

Manuel

--
Manuel Castejón Limas
Área de Proyectos de Ingeniería

Escuela de Ingenierías Industrial e Informática
Campus de Vegazana, sn. 24007. León