[R] error trying to load biOps under 2.6.1 running XP

Brian O'Gorman Brian.O'Gorman at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 11 01:56:24 CET 2007

I'm running R 2.6.1 on a WXP machine. When I do the following I get an
error message.

 > library(biOps)
Error in dyn.load(file, ...) :
  unable to load shared library
'C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-26~1.1/library/biOps/libs/biOps.dll':
  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified module could not be found.
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'biOps'

Please help, or comments about what I'm doing wrong? (It seems to me the
correct directory or folder isn't being located.)
Thanks in advance.

--
"The struggle for today, is not altogether for today - it is for a vast future also."
	-- Abraham Linclon, December 3, 1861