[R] cannot install R-2.6.1 on Mac OS X 10.4.9 PowerPC G5

shelley wang0174 at umn.edu
Tue Dec 4 20:23:45 CET 2007

Hi Roy:

I don't know where Simon found the "/usr/local/lib 1". I checked
everywhere but could not find it. There is a softlink links "/usr/
bin/ to "/private/var/automount/usr/local", but no softlink links "/
usr/bin/local" to other place.

lrwxr-xr-x     1 root  wheel     27 Dec  3 12:18 local -> /automount/
static/usr/local
drwxr-xr-x    2 swlocal  lab      68 Jan 16  2004 lib

-Shelley