[R] possible bug in vars package (predict.varest) ???

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Fri Aug 31 10:51:59 CEST 2007

Hello Spencer,

which version of vars are you using? This has been fixed a while ago
(see ChangeLog). Incidentally, the data in Canada is quarterly data, as
stated in ?Canada. Aside of this, your code snippet works fine.

Best,
Bernhard

ps: There is no need to download the tarball as suggested by Mark,
instead you can do: vars:::predict.varest