[R] possible bug in vars package (predict.varest) ???

Leeds, Mark (IED) Mark.Leeds at morganstanley.com
Thu Aug 30 23:50:02 CEST 2007

yes, you can just pulldown the tar.gz file and tar -xvf it and that
will give you many directories one of which will
contain the source. I've done that with the vars package in the past (
bernhard's code is very nice to read ) and I would just send
you the code to predict.varest but I don't think predict was there when
I pulled down the code. I think it's a fairly new function.