[R] X11 problems

De-Jian,ZHAO zhaodj at ioz.ac.cn
Wed Aug 15 05:22:20 CEST 2007

Hi Pau,

The error message indicates that the Font Path is perhaps wrong.
I think you should set the font path. I do not use Linux. I never
encounter this problem in Windows XP.

About the warning messages, you can try "?locales" to get some
information. These warnings do not prevent the function from
working.