[R] tcltk support....

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Thu Apr 26 11:16:49 CEST 2007

I just read another post so I know youre on (K)ubuntu: you need to
install tcl8.4-dev and tk84-dev packages.

If there is no tcl/tk R installs nevertheless but is stating that at the
configuration that there is no tcl/tk support... so thats where you have
to look at.

Maybe it is better you install the deb package of 2.5.0 instead of
compiling yourself...