[R] Multiple trellis plots without intervening space

David Lindelof lindelof at ieee.org
Thu Apr 26 11:14:17 CEST 2007

Dear useRs,

I'm trying to create a 10x7 rectangular grid of individual plots, each
of which is a contour plot that shows a slice from a three-dimensional

How can I specify that I do not want any margin at all between the
plots, nor tick marks or axis labels? I have tried setting every
layout.widths$XXX to zero without success.

And if someone knows of a better way to visualize a 3D matrix, I'd be
very interested to hear your suggestion...

Best regards,