[R] R input output error

Johannes Jenkner johannes.jenkner at env.ethz.ch
Thu Sep 14 11:18:30 CEST 2006

Dear R users!

I have some problems with some cronjobs containing R programs in batch
mode. The CPU  load always is quite high, as I plot some weather charts
which require extensive interpolation procedures. The crucial point is
that I frequently get "R input/output" errors, if my linux PC operates
at full capacity. I am curious, if anyone of you has similar problems.
Is there a possibility to prevent those runtime errors?

Thanks in advance!

Johannes

--
Johannes Jenkner
Institute for Atmospheric and Climate Science