[R] Successive Graphs

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Sep 12 01:16:14 CEST 2006

... or use lattice and splom() instead. If the successive graphs bear some
relationship to each other, this might produce a more useful display, too.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box