[R] Successive Graphs

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Mon Sep 11 22:57:50 CEST 2006

Jeff Bricker wrote:
> There's probably a better way, but what I do in this situation is to
> capture output to a .pdf that I can page through.

There are two ways that might be considered better, if better implies
doing things from within R.

1.) At an R plot, type x11() to start a window, then under the History
menu item, click 'Recording'. Now do your plots, and you can go back and
forth through them using 'Page up' and 'Page down'.

2.) Set par(ask = TRUE), then submit your code. You will then have to
hit return to create each sucessive plot.