[R] Successive Graphs

Jeff Bricker jdbricker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 22:46:58 CEST 2006

There's probably a better way, but what I do in this situation is to
capture output to a .pdf that I can page through.

pdf("c:/temp/myPlots.pdf",h=8.5,w=11) #this is "landscape" orientation
plot(<your arguments here>)
dev.off()

You could also run a loop to open a new windows() device for each
plot, but that gets messy if you have lots of plots.

On 9/11/06, Paternostro.Amy at epamail.epa.gov