[R] Measurements of 3000 criminals

Dietrich Trenkler Dietrich.Trenkler at uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Oct 26 15:44:29 CEST 2006

Hallo everyone,

excuse me if this is not a genuine R question but I do not know where to
ask else.

Referring  to e.g.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2004-December/062114.html

I wonder if these measurements of 3000 criminals (raw data) are
available anywhere.  At least I didn't find them in the R datasets
package or by means of Google.  What I did find was a table of
frequencies of the central values for *grouped* classifications (finger
lenghts) in the Handbook of Small Data Sets.

Thank you in advance.

D. Trenkler

--
Dietrich Trenkler c/o Universitaet Osnabrueck
Rolandstr. 8; D-49069 Osnabrueck, Germany