[R] Trellis Plot Labels

Turgut Durduran durduran at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 20:21:47 CET 2006

On 11/17/06, Turgut Durduran <durduran at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I am ploting a groupeddata object with formula:
>>
>> formula(mydatausegroup)
>> BF ~ HO | ID/Infar/Day
>>
>> Using this command:
>> plot(na.omit(mydatausegroup), displayLevel=2,layout=c(10,2),aspect=2)
>>

>> This trellis plot does almost what I want and produces a 10x2 trellis plot, each panel is labeled
>> as ID/Infar where infarct is either 1 or 0. And in each panel, it plots BF vs HO for each Day. However, the "days" are labeled simply as "1,2,3,4" i>>nstead of their actual values (ranging from 1 to 8). This just mapped for each ID the "1 st measurement, 2nd measurement, 3rd measurement, 4th >>measurement".
>>
>> How can I get this trellis plot to use 8 different colors and label them correct?

>Hard to say without a reproducible example. As the footer of every
>r-help message says:

>-Deepayan

I apologize, I thought my example was fairly self-contained.

I am attaching a sample data table (a subset). This is the code:

library(nlme)
library(lattice)
 tst <- read.table("sil.txt",header=TRUE)
 mydatausegroup <- groupedData( BF ~ HO  | ID/Infa/Day, data=tst)
 plot(na.omit(mydatausegroup), displayLevel=2,layout=c(10,2),aspect=2)
> min(mydatausegroup$Day)
[1] 8
> min(mydatausegroup$Day)
[1] 1

Note that layout is too large now, but that does not matter.

Thanks,

Turgut

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre