[R] help get character output R in Delphi

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Tue May 30 09:40:44 CEST 2006

mahendra mahfood <mahendra025 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> i cant get the character output of R in delphi.
>   i have got the graphic of R in delphi. i wanna get the character output in
R for my delphi application. anybody knows???
>   the example source please?

I have written a little wrapper for Delphi and R (see http:www.menne-
biomed.de/download/download.html). I never tried to capture the full output,
because it's better to pick the items you want selectively. If you really want
the text, I suggest redirecting selected output to a file (?sink()) and reading
it in from Delphi.

Dieter