[R] Ploting two datasets

Anderson de Rezende Rocha phiberoptic_br at yahoo.com.br
Thu May 25 05:25:46 CEST 2006

Dears,

I need your help. I have two sets A and B each one containing
n lines and being composed by the atributes x and y.

Three questions:
1) How can I plot A and B both on the same graphic? I need to show
   that the classes A and B are separable. In this way, I need
   to plot the points of A as "*", and the points of B as "+", for
   example. This would result two clouds.

2) How can I plot the result of question one using multi-levels, that
   is, a set of ellipsis that start on the mean of A and on the
   mean of B?

3) How can I trace an hiperplane separating the classes A and B just
   depicted in question 1?

I appreciate any help. Thanks for all.