[R] ACF plot - setting parameters

Chuck Cleland ccleland at optonline.net
Thu May 18 15:40:29 CEST 2006

Actually, based on a post by Deepayan Sarkar
(http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/49615.html), this seems
to be the way to get an all black and white plot:

<<echo=FALSE,results=hide>>=

library(lattice)
ltheme <- canonical.theme(color = FALSE) ## in-built B&W theme
lattice.options(default.theme = ltheme) ## set as default

library(nlme)

fm1 <- lme(follicles ~ sin(2*pi*Time) + cos(2*pi*Time), Ovary)

@

\begin{figure}
   \centering
<<fig=TRUE,width=11,height=5>>=

print(plot(ACF(fm1, maxLag = 10), alpha = 0.01))

@

\end{figure}
\begin{center}
\end{center}