[R] [ESRI-L] outline polygons of point clumps

Xiaohua Dai ecoinformatics at gmail.com
Fri May 12 18:48:02 CEST 2006

Sorry, I did not make my question clear. Since I have a point theme
with many points, some of them may clump together. the problems here
are:
1.  how to find clumps in a point theme?
2.  the convex-hull extension I found only deal with all the points in
a theme at each time?  how to make each convex hull around each point
clump automatically?

Thanks.

Xiaohua

--
Xiaohua Dai, Dr.
* Postdoctoral in elephant-tree ecosystem simulation

Post Address:
c/o Ms Thelma Roos
11-148 Musgrave Road, Berea, Durban 4001, South Africa