[R] How do I report coefficients of categorical fixed effects in a publication?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Mar 30 05:51:04 CEST 2006

	  Have you read Pinheiro and Bates (2000) Mixed-Effects Models in S and
S-Plus (Springer)?  The figures and tables in this book should give you
some ideas that you can adapt to summarizing the results of fits to
nonnormal data.

	  If you've tried this and still have questions for this listserve,
PLEASE do read the posting guide! "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html"
then submit another post after trying some of the things suggested in
the posting guide.  In particular, if your question includes a
self-contained example that someone can copy from your email into R and
try a few things in less than 60 seconds, I believe you will increase
your chances of getting useful replies quickly.

	  hope this helps,
	  spencer graves