[R] R for MacOSX - History and command line problems

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Fri Mar 24 16:53:14 CET 2006

Hi Wiebke,

To figure out what is happening, would you mind sending me:

1)	The exact version of the GUI you are running (the line at the
bottom of
	'About R' , something like: R Cocoa GUI 1.14 (2283), S.M.Iacus &
S.Urbanek.
	would be fine),

2)	Your R plist file (in ~/Library/Prefrences/org.R-project.R.plist),
and

3)	Your .Rhistory file in the working dir *after closing a session of
R*.

R-Sig-Mac is a better place to ask specific Mac questions.

Regards,
Rob