[R] (no subject)

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Mar 19 17:50:54 CET 2006

	  Have you tried lme in the nlme package?  Pinheiro and Bates (2000) 
Mixed-Effects Models in S and S-Plus (Springer) describes how to do that 
-- though perhaps not in exactly your terms.  If you have studied the 
book and still can't see how to do it, please submit another post -- 
after reading the posting guide! "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html". 
  Please include a simple, self-contained, reproducible example showing 
something that you tried to help illustrate what you don't understand. 
 From a one-line question, it is difficult for anyone to guess what you 
might not know.

	  hope this helps.
	  spencer graves

Graciela Perez wrote:

> Hi:
> Does anyone know how to run a test of trends for repeated measurements 
> in R?
> Thanks
> Graciela
> ______________________________________________
> R-help at stat.math.ethz.ch mailing list
> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
> PLEASE do read the posting guide! http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html

More information about the R-help mailing list