[R] "\r" with RSQLite

bogdan romocea br44114 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 20:50:41 CET 2006

\r is a carriage return character which some editors may use as a line
terminator when writing files.  My guess is that RSQLite writes your
data frame to a temp file using \r as a line terminator and then runs
a script to have SQLite import the data (together with \r - this would
be the problem), but I have no idea if that's really the case. Check
the documentation or ask the maintainer.