[R] Book: Multilevel Modeling in R ETA?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sat Mar 4 02:13:37 CET 2006

Hello, Zev:

	  Regarding Doug Bates' "Multilevel Modeling in R", I haven't seen any
replies to your post, so I assume that the author is not ready to
announce a publication date;  if you've heard anything, I'd like to know.

	  In the interim, have you seen the vignettes in "lme4" and "mlmRev"?
If you have not yet worked with vignettes, I encourage you to check
these out, because they provide an R script file as well as an Adobe
Acrobat (PDF) file;  each complements the other, so the two together are
more valuable than either by itself.  (For more detail, see
"http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/67006.html").

	  hope this helps,
	  spencer graves