[R] odesolve loading problem

Setzer.Woodrow at epamail.epa.gov Setzer.Woodrow at epamail.epa.gov
Wed Jul 26 18:36:15 CEST 2006

Hi Ariel,
The problem is that I specified the wrong dependency in the DEPENDS
field of the DESCRIPTION file of the package: I specified R version of
at least 2.2.1, but that should have been 2.3.1.  You have two choices
-- upgrade your R to 2.3.1, or install odesolve 0.5.13.  I will send an
updated version of the package to CRAN, with a note to the CRAN
maintainers about the problem, but that won't help you if you need to
use R version 2.2.1.  There is an archive of older R packages on CRAN,
linked to at the bottom of the "Contributed Packages" page on CRAN.
Please accept my apology for the inconvenience -- I rushed through a
change requested by a user, and did not take time to fully appreciate
the consequences.
Woody

R. Woodrow Setzer, Ph. D.
National Center for Computational Toxicology
US Environmental Protection Agency
Mail Drop B205-01/US EPA/RTP, NC 27711
Ph: (919) 541-0128    Fax: (919) 541-1194

             Ariel
             Chernomoretz
             <ariel at df.uba.ar                                        To
             >                        r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
             Sent by:                                                cc
             r-help-bounces at s
             tat.math.ethz.ch                                   Subject
                                      [R] odesolve loading problem

             07/28/2006 01:30
             AM

Hi,
I get the following error message when loading the package odesolve ( R
2.2.1 - odesolve 0.5.14 - AMD64 - Linux Fedora Core 4 ) :

 > library(odesolve)
Error in library.dynam(lib,package,package.lib) :
       shared library 'TRUE' not found
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'odesolve'

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Ariel./