[R] Sweave and multipage lattice

Joel kincaid jfkincaid at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 03:34:04 CEST 2006

On 7/18/06, Dieter Menne <dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de> wrote:
> Dear R-Listeners,
>
> as the Sweave faq says:
>
> http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch/Sweave/FAQ.html
>
> creating several figures from one figure chunk does not work, and for
> standard graphics, a workaround is given. Now I have a multipage trellis
> plot with an a-priori unknown number of pages, and I don't see an elegant
> way of dividing it up into multiple pdf-files.

try searching the listserv for the following message title (no quotes):
"Sweave and Printing Lattice Figures From Loop"
In that message I report code and give a snw file that you can try
out. Its very long and not well written, but it got the job done for
me....good luck

--
Joel F. Kincaid
Associate Professor of Economics