[R] lme4_0.995-2/Matrix_0.995-4 upgrade introduces error messages (change management)

Douglas Bates dmbates at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:20:55 CET 2006

Thanks Charles.

The error is occuring in a fit of a glm using the fixed-effects terms
only.  This fit provides the starting estimates for the fixed effects
in the GLMM model.  I changed the way that this fit is performed and
apparently didn't do it correctly.

I think it would be better if you and I corresponded off-list about this.