[R] R-help Digest, Vol 35, Issue 24

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 05:36:32 CET 2006

Its not really you.  Its a fact of life that this list is inhabited by
some rather rude participants but everyone puts up with
them in the hope that they do have some useful remarks.
This has been discussed repeatedly on the list and there
is even a group of thought that feels it is a justifiable way
to keep the list volume under control.

On 1/24/06, Keith.Chamberlain at colorado.edu