[R] LaTeX slide show (Was: Re: Taking code from packages)

Janusz Kawczak jkawczak at uncc.edu
Sat Jan 14 18:11:51 CET 2006

Duncan,

it seems that you did not update 'xcolor' package properly. That's where
\rowcolors is defined. In some instances, especially under MikTeX, the
automatic update fails to update xcolor.sty. So, I suggest you download
the latest xcolor package from the same place as the beamer package and
then manually run 'latex xcolor.ins' to regenerate xcolor.sty. Then move
the *.def and *.sty file to the proper places to gain full compatibility.

Janusz.

** Janusz Kawczak							**
** UNC at Charlotte, Department of Mathematics & Statistics, Room 345B	**
** 9201 University City Blvd          					**
** Charlotte, NC, 28223-0001, U.S.A.					**
** Tel.: (W) (704) 687-2566  Fax.: (704) 687-6415			**

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it
is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer