[R] Wikis etc.

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Sat Jan 7 17:05:01 CET 2006

Jon,
Thank you for the terse form of the URL. I hope the mailing list will automatically include it in there Email messages.
John

John Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
Baltimore VA Medical Center GRECC and
University of Maryland School of Medicine Claude Pepper OAIC

University of Maryland School of Medicine
Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524

410-605-7119
- NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:
jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu

On 01/07/06 10:51, John Sorkin wrote:
> The situation
> would be greatly helped if the mailing list would automatically add a header or
> footer to all Email messages giving the URL of the archived Email threads. Don't
> expect people to know that what are not told! Those people who, in their answers,
> suggest that people should search the archives should include the URL of the archives
> in their response (http://carn.us.r-project.org then click on the word SEARCH in the
> left-hand column ).

Or, more tersely, http://cran.r-project.org/search.html.

http://cran.us.r-project.org/search.html is a mirror, and there