[R] Wikis etc.

ecoinfo ecoinformatics at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 17:54:41 CET 2006

I use free Gmail to receive R-help emails. It is nice since

1. You can search your email quickly.
2. Replies to the same emails would be grouped together chronologically.
3. You can set up filters to put emails to different labels according
to the key words.

Please check the detailed description at
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/why_gmail.html

Xiaohua Dai, Dr.