[R] Wikis etc.

Tony Plate tplate at acm.org
Fri Jan 6 16:54:54 CET 2006

I second Frank's comment!  I wonder if questioners who receive a bunch
of useful replies could be encouraged to enter a summary of those on a
Wiki, in much the same way as users of S-news were expected to post a
summary of their answers as a way of giving something back.

An existing R Wiki is located at
http://fawn.unibw-hamburg.de/cgi-bin/Rwiki.pl?RwikiHome

However, there's currently not much on it.  Recently on R-help there was
  a summary of using databases with R, which looked very useful, so I
put that on the Wiki.  Maybe if others just start putting things there
it can gather momentum?

-- Tony Plate