[R] A comment about R:

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Tue Jan 3 16:31:09 CET 2006

I have had an email conversation with the author of the
technical report from which the quote was taken.  I am
formulating a comment to the report that will be posted
with the technical report.

I would be pleased if this thread continued, so I will know
better what I want to say.  Plus I should be able to reference
this thread in the comment.

Regards,

Patrick Burns
patrick at burns-stat.com