[R] R[1304] general protection rip - Error running R file in Batch mode

Srinivas Iyyer srini_iyyer_bio at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 02:49:57 CET 2006

Hi group,
I ran the file again and after 10 min. of run, the
process got interrupted.

Here is the output of the file

$bash: R CMD BATCH grand.R > grand.log

 R CMD BATCH grand.R

/usr/local/lib64/R/bin/BATCH: line 55:  1758 Broken
pipe             ( echo "invisible(options(echo =
TRUE))"; cat ${in}; echo ''; echo "proc.time()" )
      1760 Segmentation fault      | ${R_HOME}/bin/R
${opts} >${out} 2>&1

Is this because of the excess query code in one .R
file?

Any suggestions, will help me .

thanks
Sri