[R] R and Power Point

Michael Prager Mike.Prager at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 14 17:03:21 CET 2006

Erin,

 From an Rgui graphics window (windows() device), Ctrl-W will save the
current graph to the clipboard as a metafile; Ctrl-C will save as a
bitmap.  In PPt, Ctrl-V will paste either into a blank spot on a slide.

The metafile is a Windows vector spec that will be sharper and smaller.
However, I have had trouble when viewing them on different PCs with
different fonts installed.  Bitmaps will get around that but have all
the usual limitations of ... bitmaps.

MHP