[R] Glossay of available R functions

Patricia J. Hawkins phawkins at connact.com
Mon Feb 6 00:20:22 CET 2006

>>>>> "MHHS" == Martin Henry H Stevens <stevenmh at muohio.edu> writes:

MHHS> Start R help, and select the Search Engine & Keywords link. This
MHHS> will take you to a page where keywords (including functions) are
MHHS> arranged by topic. It includes base and "recommended"
MHHS> packages. Also not that on the CRAN website (and mirrors) is a
MHHS> link for Task Views. There, packages are grouped by topic.

Thank you, that's useful.

JP> Alexandre & Patricia,
JP> As Bert Gunter periodically points out:

JP> "Newbies (and others!) may find useful the R Reference Card made available by
JP> Tom Short and Rpad at http://www.rpad.org/Rpad/Rpad-refcard.pdf  or through
JP> the "Contributed" link on CRAN (where some other reference cards are also
JP> linked)

JP> I still keep a hard copy of Tom Short's referncece card handy, as do
JP> most of my colleagues at Loyalty Matrix.

Got it!  Thank you, very handy.

--
Patricia J. Hawkins
Hawkins Internet Applications