[R] Glossay of available R functions

Jim Porzak jporzak at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:49:16 CET 2006

Alexandre & Patricia,

As Bert Gunter periodically points out:
"Newbies (and others!) may find useful the R Reference Card made available by
Tom Short and Rpad at http://www.rpad.org/Rpad/Rpad-refcard.pdf  or through
the "Contributed" link on CRAN (where some other reference cards are also
linked). It categorizes and organizes a bunch of R's basic, most used
functions so that they can be easily found. For example, paste() is under
the "Strings" heading and expand.grid() is under "Data Creation." For
newbies struggling to find the right R function as well as veterans who
can't quite remember the function name, it's very handy."

I still keep a hard copy of Tom Short's referncece card handy, as do
most of my colleagues at Loyalty Matrix.

--
HTH,
Jim Porzak