[R] OT: any recommendation for scripting language

Wensui Liu liuwensui at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 00:27:56 CET 2006

Dear Experts,

Thank you so much for your opinions. I probably will go with python.

Following your suggestion, I started reading some tutorials but have a
quick question. In the sense of statistical computing, is there
anything that can be easily done with python but not with SAS/R? Could
you please give such an example?

Wish you all have a happy new year!

wensui

--
WenSui Liu
A lousy statistician who happens to know a little programming