[R] stat question - not R question so ignore if not interested

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Tue Dec 5 22:44:54 CET 2006

A classic example used by my colleague Paul Rozin (when he
teaches Psych 1) is to compute the correlation between height
and number of shoes owned, in the class.  Shorter students own
more shoes.  But ...

Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
Editor: Judgment and Decision Making (http://journal.sjdm.org)