[R] It seems that it is not the reason causing my problems

=?gb2312?B?1qPkvw==?= zhengqi04 at mails.gucas.ac.cn
Thu Sep 22 13:35:16 CEST 2005

Dear Authors:

Thanks for your advice on my question. However, it seems that it is not the reason that your told in your reply. I just opened a new R session and type the command "capabilities()", and it displayed indentical results to the "right" ones described in your letter, that is:
"> capabilities()
    jpeg      png    tcltk      X11 http/ftp  sockets   libxml     fifo
    TRUE     TRUE     TRUE     TRUE     TRUE     TRUE     TRUE     TRUE
  cledit  IEEE754    iconv
    TRUE     TRUE     TRUE"
And I can not pass the "make check" all the same. Is there any other possible reasons which could cause this depressing problem?

Thanks!
                                                         Sincerely yours,
                                                         Anonymous user