[R] Extract data from edit chart

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:27:11 CEST 2005

By specifying space like that you are specifying
that the columns be factors.  If you want them
to be character columns use

abc <- data.frame(Parameter = 1:10, lo = I(""), hi = I(""))

and if you want them to be numeric columns specify something
that is numeric like 0, NaN, Inf, -Inf or something like that, e.g.

abc <- data.frame(Parameter = 1:10, lo = 0, hi = 0)