[R] repeated measures with random effects

juli g. pausas pausas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 22:38:25 CEST 2005

Dear all,
I'm interested in analysing a reapeated measure desing where plant
height (H) was measured 3 times (Time). The experimental design
include 2 fixed factor (say A and B) in which A is nested in B, and a
random factor (C, the plot), using the aov().

So my first idea would be something like:

aov(H ~ B * A %in% B * Time + Error(id) )

where id is the factor coded for the repeated subjects.
But my question is how to include the random factor C ?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Juli

--
Juli G. Pausas