[R] Solution to non-linear equation problem

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed Nov 30 19:11:25 CET 2005

	  RSiteSearch("solving nonlinear equations") just returned 42 hits for
me, many of them potentially relevant to your question.  And there are
more capabilities than what I found listed in the first few responses,
including nlme in addition to optim, nls, etc.  A more focused question
as suggested in the posting guide!
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html might elicit more
informative responses.

	  spencer graves