[R] Looking for constrained optimisation code

Hong Ooi Hong.Ooi at iag.com.au
Tue Nov 29 01:12:08 CET 2005

You know, this is the first time I've heard of constrOptim.

I actually have a rather complicated, nonlinear boundary expression in
mind, so this function by itself isn't quite what I'm after. Still, I
should be able to hack up a barrier function in my own code and feed
that into optim/nlminb/constrOptim.

Thanks!

--
Hong Ooi