[R] Can't figure out warning message

P Ehlers ehlers at math.ucalgary.ca
Tue Nov 22 01:31:16 CET 2005

P Ehlers (that's me) wrote:

> My guess is that you have an object 'T' hanging around.
> Like Berton, I get no error until I define:
>
> T <- 0:1
>
> and then run your test case, resulting in the warnings.
>
> Peter
>

> Ravi Varadhan wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>

>>I apologize for the previous posting, where the message was not formatted
>>properly.  Here is a better version:

[snip]

As the posting guide says:

When responding to a very simple question, use the
following algorithm:
2. type 4*runif(1) at the R prompt, and wait this many hours

 > 4*runif(1)
[1] 3.141592

Obviously, I acted much too hastily. My apologies.

Peter

--
Peter Ehlers
University of Calgary, 2500 University Dr. NW       ph: 403-220-3936