[R] inserting R code in a latex document

Thibaut Jombart jombart at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Wed May 11 01:27:11 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to insert R source code (functions) in an appendix of a latex
document. I guess the easiest way to do so is to use the package Sweaved
(file : Sweaved.sty) provided with the latest R version. Latex succeeds
in loading the package, but my problem comes from the use of this very
package. I tried to use the 'Schunk' environment, but '#' characters
generate error (my R functions are annotated, and I want to keep those
annotations). Under the 'Sinput' environment, no error is generated but
the result is simply not different from what would be obtained under
'verbatim' environment : R code lines are cut as they don't fit in the
page width.

I tried to find answers in the latest Sweaved User Manual,
unsuccessfully. I'm a recent latex user and I doubt I can quickly find a
solution by myself.

Thanks,
Thibaut Jombart