[R] tapply and NA value

Ales Ziberna ales.ziberna at guest.arnes.si
Fri Mar 25 10:59:10 CET 2005

I am not really sure what you mean. If I understand you correctly, than all
ylu have to do is to give additiona parameter to tapply, na.rm=TRUE,

tapply(...., na.rm=TRUE)

However as I already said, I'm not sure what you did and what is the
problem. Plese provide the code that did not work, possibly with a workable
example, as the posting guide suggests:
"PLEASE do read the posting guide!
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html"

I hope this helps in anyway,